Friday, February 4, 2011

"Get Fit Legit": A series.

Alrighty, here we are. So as you can tell from the title of this post, this particular blog is about my 'get fit legit' series I am starting. So first of all some background info. The series is going to be a my journey of a lifestyle change of health and recovery. Now the reason I say recovery is because there has been a lot of damage, physical and emotional to my body. From being sick and those things have led up to some weight gain. Scott (my husband) and I have been together for 5 years and some odd months (engaged for 2, married for 1). Anyways in these 5 years we haven't ate the best but it was never a problem until we had no work, and I got sick. We were active in the gym until we couldn't afford it anymore. But anyways I'm not going to bore you with the details. Scott now has a job and I'm healing but I and still hendered by this weight gain. Scott has worked out for about 8 months (He has always been skinny) and now he is lean and cut and lookin' buff. =) So now he is working out a plan for me. We started Monday working out together and I must say it is so much easier when you have a support system. So our 'get fit' plan consist of us working out 5-6 days a week, 3 of them being wight training and thee rest lots of cardio. I am eating better too!! I plan to vlog/blog about it to keep myself motivated and to see my results and achievements. I'm really proud of myself for getting to this point. For months I moped around being depressed because of getting sick and gaining weight and not being able to do with my life what I want right now.. But I'm stopping, calming down, breathing and taking control. I feel much better about being able to do this. So here I go you guys. You're welcome to come along for this crazy roller coaster of a ride. Because I know it will be.. I'm ready to grow. And I'm not afraid of the tears, lol.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment