Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Un, deux, trois..no one ever does it like that anymore.

Sorry no words lately. My mind is everywhere. I've been going to the gym every other day. I'm still working on getting there daily. I've been wondering a bunch about where my life is going. And i'm never really sure of that answer. Because partly because I have no idea where I want it to go. Crap. I mean I know I want to be successful and happy mostly, but I'm not quite sure how I will get there. Babies on my brain. Yeah I like babies, and I want one. Not yet though. I don't think I'm ready just yet. I'd get a puppy, dogs are cute, but I don't really think I want one of those either. Oh, I know what I want. to get the hell out of here. To have my own house. YES, that is what I want. lol. I'm bored and my brain has nothin interesting on mind. So this is just mindless rant. Just an expressive way to get shit off my chest. so.. I guess I will just go. But I am eating better and not sleeping great. I need a new bed, pronto.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment