Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy 24th.. again.. and again..

 Thanks to all the awesome people in my life, I had an aaammmaaaazzzziiinnnnggg birthday weekend!! Seriously you guys it's just what I needed. So Friday night Izzy picked me up and we headed out to go to a friends for pizza and bowling. So There was my dumplin (Izzy) Justin, AZ (who does like me, lol) and is a little fire cracker of fun! Then we went to Dr. Chads and Julies house who had the cutest little pina coladas waiting for us with our very own keepsake straws =) where we met up with Melissa and her adorable owl shirt made me happy! And Sara who happens to be an avid Hanson fan and sporting her top which was designed by Taylor, lol. Her friend Heather who I later found out her nickname for bowling was "H9" because her named wouldn't fit the screen in high school. Later a cute bubbly girl named Alysa and her fiance Derrick (or Derek?) I'm not sure. It was a great time!! I bowled all of 46, lol. But I can't wait to hang out with the wonderful crew again!!!

Saturday Morning I had a flood of phone calls of Birthday wishes!! My Jennay (BFF Brandy) picked me up and did some serious window shopping, lol. We stopped at my grammas for a few hours where we ganged up on her for taking our "Graaaaaaaaaanmmmmaw make us some grit's" (magnet frame with our pictures on it) off the fridge, haha.

At 7 pm we went to my brother Jasons' house and to my surprise Amy was there!!! I love you Amy, you so get me and random questions of life. My brother split once the words "A Perfect Wedding" were spoken. This is a game from 1993 that my sister-in-law was in love with and for some reason we get the biggest kick out of and our latest victim was Brandy but was even sweeter when Amy was there, so it was a 2 for 1 deal!!! Anyways after having some awesome spaghetti, pouring down a few Bday shots and playing a 90's themed game. We had some cake. Which was AMAZING, oh let me say that again AAAAAAAAMMMMMAAAAAZZZZIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! Lol. My brother Jason actually made it and it was the most glorious cake I have ever tasted. My fave flavors!! Chocolate cake and whipped strawberry frosting! And he did such a goood job. Jason you can make my cake fooooeeeevvvver!!!

So a bunch of people made this B-day great! My mom, My husband (Who unfortanely has to work all the time), Grandma Rita =), My Gramma.. Brandy, Juuulie, Amy, Liz & the crew! Thank you soooo much and I love you all!!! It makes turning 26 not so bad afterall.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment