Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just an ordinary girl who wants peace, love & happiness.

I'm pretty new to this. I have no idea what I am doing, or what to say. But these are my thoughts and since I have freewill, I can think them. I know that there will be times that I will never make sense and it will be lots of mindless psycho babble.. because I am an insomniac and once you're tired and can't sleep.. you become a little bit delirious, lol. At lease I do.

Now, I want to explain a couple things. Such as my user name, where it came from and my title.. etc. etc. Cheeky Chat is simple enough.. I know silly but, I feel like it's me to a T. For one I am a very cheeky and witty girl. I am a bit sarcastic and I will pretty much talk about just anything.

 I feel as though there a lot of people that have great things to say but aren't always heard because of a number of things. Sometimes, not being so popular or not knowing the right people to speak to.. Shyness.. self-esteem issues... yadda yadda yadda..
I for one can vouch for a couple of these things. No one listens to me.. For one I'm quite the pushover. I want everyone to be happy all of the time, and I will take whatever comes my way for this to be possible. I know this isn't always the best thing for me.. but I would much rather help someone else out before myself.
I'm not saying that I'm not worth it.. not saying that at all. I'm just really compassionate about people and the conservation of our world. I get so tired of people treating others poorly. It's really not fair to anyone.
... see ... psychobabble.
So as you can see.. my blog will probably only benefit me, lol.
I need to vent somewhere.. even if no one hears or sees.
Phew, I feel better.
I encourage everyone to live with kindness and respect.
besides.. how can being ugly to one another make anyone really feel good about themselves? I don' t know.
goodnight.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment